Friday, July 02, 2010
There were some epically rad pics from the Player Haters Ball and I just couldn't help but have a little fun with them. Surprisingly, design this bad is actually much harder than you'd think... which I suppose says something good for all my schooling.
- Graveyard Shift Blog- PDX MicroAdventures
- Kick Ass Oregon History
- Lost Oregon Blog
- Dave Knows : Portland
- 365 Things to do in PDX
- PDX Pipeline- events & 'news'
- PDX Cheap & Free Events
- Zinesters Guide to Portland
- Travel Portland
- Altar- NW Alternative Handmade Items
- Rose City Rollers- roller derby!
- MeetIn Portland
PDXers that rock my world
Around the City
- check it out
- First Thursday
- funny shit
- Mississippi Studios
- photo a day
- pub crawl
- Terror Pigeon
Oregon Country Fair 2006 | View | Add Favorite
I just wanted to quickly share a fun project that I just handed out in relation to our upcoming wedding. I know most people just ask their w...
Once upon a time (five years ago) on an internet dating site far, far away (yahoo personals) there was a girl who was on a quest t...
Thanks to Portland's widely varied and creative community of artists and musicians, I rarely find myself without a plethora of event opt...
- Ohio- in photos...
- Thing a Day 30- midwest here we come!
- Thing a Day 29- G's Surprise Birthday Day
- Thing a Day 28- Mt. Hood Camp Epic
- Thing a Day 27- Left Coast Country
- Thing a Day- Mr. Fox in the Park
- Thing a Day 26- Logo Concepts
- Thing a Day 25- World Cup Finals & Anniversary
- Thing a Day 24- Trek in the Park
- Thing a Day 23- Washogol River
- Thing a Day 22- Hobby & Craft Night
- Thing a Day 21- Fancy Fountain Photoshoot
- Thing a day 20- photo editing
- Thing a Day 19- Hillbilly Hoe Down
- Thing a Day 18- Enchiladas
- Pimpin Covers
- ▼ July (16)