Friday, July 23, 2010
July 23 - August 2
I was seriously debating whether I would consider the whole trip one TAD or give each day it's own. Well, turns out that staying in a place that had no internet and no cell service I wouldn't have to decide till after we got back. And I'm glad for that because the trip was so jammed packed with doing stuff...all...the...time... that each day easily warranted it's very own post.
It may take me a little bit to get all the photos and stories posted but I'll keep pecking away at it and post-dating them for them to show up on the correct date (as I do with many posts that I take longer than expected to get to) and in the mean time post the most recent TADs as they happen.
ready, set, OHIO!
So day one actually begins slowly... and late since G was sleeping off his birthday hangover till like noon. But up 'n at 'em because we hadn't finished doing laundry or even started packing, figuring that the plane didn't leave till 11:30pm and we'd have all day to run errands. Which we did, including buying airplane sized bottles of whiskey for the ride and discovering this is pretty much the best idea ever.
Things get a little foggy here because then we fly BACK in time and meet up with the sun just about 2 hours after take off making that the shortest night ever and arriving somewhere around 7am local time hungry enough to believe that a breakfast sandwich from a truck stop Subway was pretty damn good. But I think this all counts as day 2....
- Graveyard Shift Blog- PDX MicroAdventures
- Kick Ass Oregon History
- Lost Oregon Blog
- Dave Knows : Portland
- 365 Things to do in PDX
- PDX Pipeline- events & 'news'
- PDX Cheap & Free Events
- Zinesters Guide to Portland
- Travel Portland
- Altar- NW Alternative Handmade Items
- Rose City Rollers- roller derby!
- MeetIn Portland
PDXers that rock my world
Around the City
- check it out
- First Thursday
- funny shit
- Mississippi Studios
- photo a day
- pub crawl
- Terror Pigeon
Oregon Country Fair 2006 | View | Add Favorite
I just wanted to quickly share a fun project that I just handed out in relation to our upcoming wedding. I know most people just ask their w...
Once upon a time (five years ago) on an internet dating site far, far away (yahoo personals) there was a girl who was on a quest t...
Thanks to Portland's widely varied and creative community of artists and musicians, I rarely find myself without a plethora of event opt...
- Ohio- in photos...
- Thing a Day 30- midwest here we come!
- Thing a Day 29- G's Surprise Birthday Day
- Thing a Day 28- Mt. Hood Camp Epic
- Thing a Day 27- Left Coast Country
- Thing a Day- Mr. Fox in the Park
- Thing a Day 26- Logo Concepts
- Thing a Day 25- World Cup Finals & Anniversary
- Thing a Day 24- Trek in the Park
- Thing a Day 23- Washogol River
- Thing a Day 22- Hobby & Craft Night
- Thing a Day 21- Fancy Fountain Photoshoot
- Thing a day 20- photo editing
- Thing a Day 19- Hillbilly Hoe Down
- Thing a Day 18- Enchiladas
- Pimpin Covers
- ▼ July (16)