Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Wednesday July 7, 2010
The last couple days have been pretty warm and this day was no exception, rather it hovered just above 100 degrees most of the day. So of course that seems like the perfect setting to get a whole bunch of friends together mid-day, have them dress in their fanciest clothes and make them run through the water fountain at Holliday Park (across from the Lloyd Center) while I take pictures.
I loved the fact that like 12 of my buddies showed up! In the middle of the day! In the middle of the week!
- Graveyard Shift Blog- PDX MicroAdventures
- Kick Ass Oregon History
- Lost Oregon Blog
- Dave Knows : Portland
- 365 Things to do in PDX
- PDX Pipeline- events & 'news'
- PDX Cheap & Free Events
- Zinesters Guide to Portland
- Travel Portland
- Altar- NW Alternative Handmade Items
- Rose City Rollers- roller derby!
- MeetIn Portland
PDXers that rock my world
Around the City
- check it out
- First Thursday
- funny shit
- Mississippi Studios
- photo a day
- pub crawl
- Terror Pigeon
Oregon Country Fair 2006 | View | Add Favorite
I just wanted to quickly share a fun project that I just handed out in relation to our upcoming wedding. I know most people just ask their w...
Thanks to Portland's widely varied and creative community of artists and musicians, I rarely find myself without a plethora of event opt...
Once upon a time (five years ago) on an internet dating site far, far away (yahoo personals) there was a girl who was on a quest t...
- Ohio- in photos...
- Thing a Day 30- midwest here we come!
- Thing a Day 29- G's Surprise Birthday Day
- Thing a Day 28- Mt. Hood Camp Epic
- Thing a Day 27- Left Coast Country
- Thing a Day- Mr. Fox in the Park
- Thing a Day 26- Logo Concepts
- Thing a Day 25- World Cup Finals & Anniversary
- Thing a Day 24- Trek in the Park
- Thing a Day 23- Washogol River
- Thing a Day 22- Hobby & Craft Night
- Thing a Day 21- Fancy Fountain Photoshoot
- Thing a day 20- photo editing
- Thing a Day 19- Hillbilly Hoe Down
- Thing a Day 18- Enchiladas
- Pimpin Covers
- ▼ July (16)