Thursday, June 24, 2010

////

Thing-a-day- clean house

So the sun has decided to finally join us. Unfortunately he brought that asshole friend of his, Grass Pollen. Man, I hate that guy! But he's only staying for another week or two so I guess I'll just have to focus my efforts towards more indoorsy type things.
I'm posting all my thing-a-days for the first week here to get you caught up on the shennanigans then I'll try posting every day. (but we all know how well that's worked out in the past:)

Tuesday June 15-
Started Operation Cleaning House. Deep cleaning ever corner, purging every box in storage, tossing most of the useless knick-knacks that have been in drawers, unused for years. Before picture are below and after pictures coming soon! (yes, damnit! because I haven't finished yet!)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment