Wednesday, June 30, 2010

////

Catching up and diaper quotes

Monday and Tuesday this week were a fail as far a getting Thing a days done. Mostly spent my time at home catching up on all the bills and other random stuff that needed to be updated, checked on or otherwise resolved. Tuesday I went in to the office on campus to work and meet with the new Department head (who seems to be a super rad lady) and I'm stoked to see how this new team moves the Center into Department status.

On another note I took a low res snap shot of my first QUOTES drawing that I did sitting around during art walk last week. It was something my niece realized last year at age 2 and was really excited to share with me. I've got a lot of those that I imagine will make it into the series by the time I'm done.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment