Thursday, June 15, 2006

////

a little like prison...

I graduated yesterday!!!!! After years of changing majors, taking sabbaticals, travelling, coming back to study and finally going insane for 9 months while finishing up non-stop projects for Graphic Design classes.... I'm done. Suddenly, I'm done. No more nights that I can't afford to sleep for getting a project done on time. No more studying at the bar, no more homework or Kinko's or stress that makes me want to cry because I'm so overwhelmed, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Like a prisoner that's just been granted freedom, I don't know what to do with myself! I might actually have to create a to do list just so I have something TO do. It's that love hate relationship.... Wow, I'm going to go figure out how to be a productive member of society... Beer anyone?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment